December 13, 2012
Here's a list of 10 things to do on a rainy day in LA...
1) Watch a great movie (either go to the movie theatre or get cozy and watch one in bed) - I prefer the second.
2) Clean out your closet (one of my fave things to do, it feels so good to get rid of old pieces and replace them with new pieces).
3) Go to Amoeba Music and browse through records on records all day long (the best).
4) BAKE! I prefer brownies.
5) Go to a museum and get some culture (I prefer the Getty or the LA County Museum of Art).
6) If it's not raining too hard, you could stroll down Sunset Blvd with your umbrella and do some shopping/eating/people watching.
7) Read a book or if you're not such a bookworm, browse through some magazines, cut out your fave things & make a collage!
8) Dance in the rain... why not?
9) Kiss in the rain - such a romantic cliché!
10) Snuggle with someone you love... I prefer my doggy :)
As Bob Marley says, "Some people feel the rain, others just get wet." For me personally, I always feel the rain. I embrace it... not every day has to be sunny to be a good day. We all need some rain in our lives. I'd love to know, what are some things you love to do on a rainy day? Always up for new ideas...